Koala Store, as the person responsible for collecting your personal data, in accordance with the Federal Laws on the Protection of Personal Data, and in recognition of the importance of protecting and respecting the personal data of our users, we inform you that:
A User authorizes EASY QUOTE to transfer, store, and use the User’s information in the United States and its territories. If a User does not agree to this, EASY QUOTE asks the User to not use the web site.
Our website address is: bykoalastore.com
It addresses the following areas:
1) What personal data we collect it
2) Purposes of the processing of personal data
3) Personal data of minors
6) Contact forms
8) Embedded content from other websites
9) With whom we share your data
10) How long we keep your data
11) What rights do you have over your data?
12) What rights do you have over your data?
13) Where we send your data
14) How we protect your data
15) Use of Social Networks through Plug-ins
16) From which third parties we receive data
What personal data we collect it
The personal data that Koala Store will process are:
Identification and contact data:
- Full name.
- Phone number.
- Image or photograph.
There are options within our website where we can obtain personal data from a third party (for example, an Internet site may allow you to send information about our products and services to a friend, in which case we will require that person’s name and email address). For this we need you to have the consent of said person, so if you send us the aforementioned information, we will understand that you have previously requested the authorization of the owner of the data, to share it with us.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Koala Store will process your data for the following purposes:
- Establish and verify the identity of users.
- Verify the identity of those people who visit our facilities.
- Maintain the security and integrity of our systems, our facilities and our personnel.
- Open, maintain, manage and monitor the accounts you have with us.
- Provide services and assistance.
- Respond to your questions, information requests, comments or suggestions.
- Providing you with information about job opportunities, managing the recruitment process and considering you for a job opening or sending you job openings that may be of interest to you.
- To send you updates about products or services that are of interest to you, promotional notices, offers and other information from Koala Store and its affiliates.
- To carry out the raffles, draws, contests and promotions in which you decide to participate and, where appropriate, publish the results and deliver the corresponding prizes.
- To understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. To improve our website taking into account your preferences.
- Sometimes Koala Store obtains certain information from publicly accessible sources, in order to contact you and provide you with information about our products and services. In such cases, you may at any time choose to stop receiving our information by sending us an email to: email@example.com, requesting that we stop processing your personal data.
Personal data of minors
In general terms, our website and the services we offer are not intended for minors. However, in the event that personal data of minors is obtained, used or stored, it will be done with the consent of their parents or guardians. When a minor is identified as such, we incorporate instructions to obtain the consent of the minor’s parents or guardians before the minor provides us with any personal data.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor who has provided their personal data without their consent, you can request the exercise of any of the ARCO rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our site has several contact forms where you will be asked for basic information to be able to communicate with the User or for the purpose that the User requires.
Our website automatically collects certain non-personal information about the use of our site, which is stored on our servers for exclusively internal purposes, such as facilitating your visit to our site, improving your online experience or for access statistics purposes.
For the aforementioned purposes, we may also use “cookies”, web beacons and other technologies. “Cookies” are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer when browsing a specific Internet page; They allow the Internet server to remember some data about this user, including their preferences for viewing the pages on that server, name and password. Web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, to store information about the user’s IP address, duration of interaction time on said page and the type of browser. used, among others.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies and web beacons allow us to tailor a web page or advertisement to your interests and preferences. In most Internet browsers you can delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block them or receive a warning before a cookie is installed. Please consult your browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more about how these technologies work and how to disable them.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom we share your data
Personal data transfers
Only in the cases described in the Law, such as: compliance with legal provisions, requirement of authorities or transfers between our affiliated or subsidiary companies, will the transfer of your personal data be carried out.
In the particular case of candidates for employees and employees, their data will be transferred in the cases in which they request it in order to provide professional references to third parties or send their resume to companies interested in them.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
You have the right to access your personal data and to know the details of their treatment, to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when you consider that they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes that justified their obtaining, as well as to oppose their treatment for a legitimate cause. Similarly, you can limit the use and disclosure of your data, or revoke the consent you have given for its treatment.
The mechanism implemented for the exercise of rights is through the presentation of the respective request to the email email@example.com.
Your request must contain:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights; and any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- In the case of requests for rectification, the owner must indicate, in addition to the above, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports their request.
Koala Store will notify you, within a maximum period of twenty business days, counted from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the decision adopted, so that, if appropriate, it becomes effective. within fifteen business days following the date on which the response is communicated. The aforementioned terms may be extended only once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
You can stop receiving promotional messages by any means, such as email, landline or cell phone, and postal mail, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Koala Store has established and maintains the security, administrative, technical and physical measures that allow it to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or against unauthorized use, access or treatment, in terms of the applicable legislation.
Use of Social Networks through Plug-ins
When you use our services, you can share information from the Services on social networks, such as Facebook or Google, through an implemented social plug-in (such as a Like button). If you choose to share information through a social plug-in, your browser will transfer the following data to the social network:
- Date and time of visit;
- The Internet address or URL for the address you are temporarily visiting;
- Your IP address;
- The browser you are using;
- The operating system you are using;
- Your username and password and, where applicable, if you are a registered user of the social network, first and last name; and
- The information for which you have used this specific plug-in.
With respect to such information, we refer to the terms and conditions of the relevant social network. We encourage you to keep yourself informed of the purpose and scope of the collection of information that is carried out through the social plug-ins. If you wish, you can block social plug-ins in your browser settings. Please note that we have no influence on the information that the social network collects through the use of plug-ins.
From which third parties we receive data